Multi-Purpose Compost Block
This one is as it says on the tin. The multi-purpose compost block is a balanced, general purpose mix with 6 weeks of our nutrient feed blend that makes it suitable for growing a wide range of plants. This compost can be used for sowing seeds, repotting plants, and filling containers.
- Use it with the hydrator from the starter pack that we sell to hydrate your compost using water. You can use your own clean container to make up the compost block, if you do not have a hydrator.
- And when you're finished? Just order another Nurture compost block from our shop or one of our saver packs to grab some big savings.
- Free delivery if you spend over £15 in the shop.
- Multi-purpose pack contains:
- 1 x Multi-purpose Nurture compost block
How To Use
- Add water to the 1 litre fill mark on the hydrator, then add the Nurture compost block. Hydrate the compost block, stirring as it quickly expands to desired consistency. Then plant your flowers, fruit, vegetables or any other young or established plants. Not suitable for lime hating, ericaceous plants.
- Each compost block makes up to 3 litres of compost and fills up 6x 9cm pots or 3x 13cm pots or 1x 19cm pot.
Ingredients & Safety
- This compost is peat free with a pH value of 5.5 to 6.8.
- Use in a well ventilated place. Avoid breathing in any dust. Always wear gloves when gardening then wash hands after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Store dry blocks away from garden chemicals.
Our standard delivery charge is £2.50 or free when you spend £15 or over. All orders are delivered by Yodel or Hermes and are dispatched within 1 working day. For any enquiries please contact our customer service team via email (email@example.com). We are on hand to support Monday-Friday (9am - 5pm) and will respond to all customer queries within 1 working day.
Lost or Damaged & Returns & Money Back Guarantee
Please note that delivery times are only an estimate and not a guaranteed service.
Please ensure your delivery address is correct at the time of ordering. If you do need to change it, please email our customer care team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible and we will do our best to amend this for you. Unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee that we will be able to edit your order before it is dispatched.
Lost or Damaged:
In the very unlikely event that your item is lost or damaged during post, please contact our customer care team (email@example.com).
We understand that occasionally you may decide that the product you have ordered and received is not suitable for your use and you would like to return it to us for a refund.
If you wish to return it to us, you will need to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing your order number and reason for return. Unfortunately we are unable to cover the postage cost of your return. Any goods returned must be sent back to our specified address. Items must be in a re-saleable condition with all tabs intact and all products unopened.
Once we have received and inspected your return we will be able to issue a refund. Please allow up to 10 working days for this payment to show in your account.
Money Back Guarantee:
We are confident that you will love our products once you used them. However, if for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can return the items to us within 14 days of delivery and we will provide a full refund. Unfortunately we will not be able to pay for the return delivery. Make sure to get a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us (and keep hold of it in case the delivery goes missing).
If you’d like to do so, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and we’ll let you know what to do.